About the Program Walkthrough
Northeastern University’s Master of Laws (LLM) program offers both international and domestic lawyers the opportunity to develop specialized expertise by learning from our world-class faculty. This walkthrough provides a detailed overview of how the online LLM can prepare you to solve legal problems and advance your career.
The topics covered in the video include:
- The online LLM curriculum and options for three unique focus areas
- Benefits of earning your degree from Northeastern
- How to participate in an optional legal immersion
- Our faculty of top lawyers and researchers
- Admission requirements and how to apply
- Our flexible online learning environment
Online LLM Walkthrough
Note: This video was previously recorded and the ranking information may not be the most up-to-date. For the most current program rankings, visit our about page or contact an admissions counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to apply? Get started now.
Online Master of Laws Program
Get Started Now
Learn more about Northeastern Law’s online Master of Laws program by filling out the form fields to download a free brochure. You can also call us toll-free at +1 877.374.7697 or at +1 617.419.3247 to talk with one of our admissions counselors.