About the Program Walkthrough
Northeastern University’s Master of Laws (LLM) program offers both international and domestic lawyers the opportunity to develop specialized expertise by learning from our world-class faculty. This walkthrough provides a detailed overview of how the online LLM can prepare you to solve legal problems and advance your career.
The topics covered in the video include:
- The online LLM curriculum and options for three unique focus areas
- Benefits of earning your degree from Northeastern
- How to participate in an optional legal immersion
- Our faculty of top lawyers and researchers
- Admission requirements and how to apply
- Our flexible online learning environment
Online LLM Walkthrough
This video was previously recorded and the ranking and curriculum information may not be the most up-to-date.
For the most current program information, visit our about page and curriculum page or contact an admissions counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to apply? Get started now.